Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's our time down here.

From the days since Google purchased Blogger, I have promised myself day after day to try this badboy out. Unbelievable that after contemplating for about 2 years, I have finally gotten this blog up and running.

What I intend to post from time to time is still a mystery, but here are some thoughts:

What I like about David Beckham.
Will crude oil ever drop down from 75 clams?

Or perhaps a deeper analysis of who's hotter:

Summer from OC or Kate from Lost...

Either way, this blog is in business, and I welcome you to post your comments and feedback. Enjoy!

"Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here."

Mikey from The Goonies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home