Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Easy Peasy Japanesey

I am expecting a package to be delievered soon, and I am finding it amazingly convenient to track the status of my UPS shipment via Google. All I need to do is throw in my tracking code and hit search (I don't even have to say it is UPS or click to any site. Google figures it out on it's own!)

It's amazing how much stuff you can find by typing in your request in the Google Search box and clicking search. Here are some additional examples that you might find helpful as timesavers:

Calculator
Evaluate mathematical expressions.

Currency Conversion
Easily perform any currency conversion.

Definitions
Get glossary definitions gathered from various online sources.

Movies
Find reviews and showtimes for movies playing near you.

Stocks
Get live stock quotes and information.

Street Maps
Find U.S. street maps.

Travel Info
Check the status of an airline flight in the U.S. or view airport delays and weather conditions.

Weather
Check the current weather conditions and forecast for any location in the U.S.

The full list of quick search options is available on Google's Web Search Features page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home